Difficulties in relationships can be the cause of much distress and unhappiness. Past experiences can have their imprint in the present and they can cause some of the old and repetitive patterns of behaviour which can leave one feeling stuck and in pain.
Psychodynamic psychotherapy can foster a deeper understanding of yourself as well as those around you by exploring the root causes of some of your difficulties which might be linked to events in the past. By providing a safe space and a supportive environment, our sessions together will enable us to look with kindness and compassion at some of the difficulties which have left you feeling trapped, helping you find clarity and a positive way forward.
For more information on how I work, please visit my website: www.juliakalaydjiantherapy.com
Qualifications and Training
I hold a BSc in Social Psychology with Philosophy, a Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling and a Postgraduate Diploma in Couple and Individual Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy which is accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and comply with the BACP’s Ethical Framework for Good Practice. I attend regular supervision and professional development programmes and workshops to enhance my development in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
For more information on how I work please visit my website: www.juliakalaydjiantherapy.com
Areas I work with
- Intercultural relationships and their specific challenges
- Interracial issues
- Repetitive and destructive patterns
- Managing the breakup of a relationship
- Facing relationship breakdown in a long-term partnership.
- Pre-marital counselling
- Sexual difficulties
- Communication difficulties
- Spiralling disputes and distressing patterns of conflict
- Loss of intimacy and sexual desire
- Professional life and its impact on a relationship
- Parenting issues
- Coping with the pressures of extended family
- Infidelity, affairs, and betrayals
- Loneliness and isolation
To arrange an initial session call me on 07436 039875 or email me at Julia.email@example.com