http://pikaiapilates.com/events/pilates-reformer-3/?occurrence=2019-09-28 As long as Covid 19 remains an active public health threat our therapy service will be taking some simple precautions to provide protection for both our clients and therapists for face to face work. Below is our therapist’s commitment to you and our requirements from our clients.
Godean Our commitment to our clients
- If any of our therapists feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or a loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell, they will inform you immediately and either rearrange your appointment or offer an online session instead.
- We will follow all regulatory requirements relating to social distancing. Maintaining a minimum of two meters at all times, unless this is not possible for the therapy you are receiving. In which case your therapist will advise you on any required safety measures.
- Our therapists will wash their hands upon arrival at work, and between each session.
- We have removed all non-essentials from the waiting areas – such as magazines or brochures.
- All of our therapists will open the door to their therapy room for you at the beginning and end of the session. We will also offer you hand sanitiser at the door.
- Where possible and if confidentiality allows, we will keep a window open during the session. We will also ‘air out’ the therapy room during sessions.
- We will no longer provide any water/drinks, clients are encouraged to bring their own.
- We will no longer provide pens, so if you wish to write something down please ensure you bring your own.
- We will wipe down chairs, door handles, office equipment and office furniture after each client with antibacterial/antiviral cleaner.
- All therapists will catch their coughs and sneezes in tissues (or arm if tissues not available). Following Catch it, Bin it, Kill it and to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
bakeca bari incontri Our requirements from our clients
- If you feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or a loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell please inform your therapist straight away. They will either rearrange your appointment or move your session to an online appointment if possible.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to social distancing. Currently this is maintaining a minimum of two meters distance (or one meter with added risk mitigation) from our therapists at all times. We are asking all clients to maintain a two-metre distance where possible. Your therapist will advise you on any required safety measures if this is not possible.
- Allowing your therapist to open the therapy room door for you upon arrival and leaving.
- All clients to catch their coughs and sneezes in tissues (or arm if tissues not available). Following Catch it, Bin it, Kill it and to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own tissues and take any used one’s home with them for disposal.
- To minimise waiting area use we are asking clients not to arrive early for their appointments.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and departure.
- We ask you not to touch any surfaces in the therapy room (apart from your chair/couch).
- If you choose to bring your own drink, please ensure the bottle/cup is taken away with you.
This is a period of rapid change for us all and the sources cited in this are updated frequently to reflect the latest information – please check the links provided to make sure the details are still relevant. Government, NHS and Public Health England