mBit Coaching (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques)
mBITCoaching uses a cutting edge coaching method bringing together Neuroscience, meditation and N.L.P (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) is also known as mBRAINING
Alfafar “The latest scientific research shows you have three brains! You have complex, adaptive and fully functional neural networks or ‘brains in your heart, your gut and your head.”(1) which arelinked by neurons, via the Vagus nerve, in both our gut and in our heart, as well as our ‘head’ brain. In the gut and the heart they are called the enteric and cardiac nervous systems, which been found to carry the hallmarks of a ‘Brain’. By aligning and balancing these three areas by opening & linking neurological pathways, mBRAINING can help to to achieve a better balance in your life.
How often have you said, or heard someone saying?
- I followed my head…..
- In my mind I knew…….
- In my heart I felt………
- I listened to my heart…..
- My gut instinct was…….
- I had a gut feeling………
mBRAINING can be helpful for:
- Work/Life balance
- Health & Well Being
- http://programcollective.com/project/expo-2010-pavilion-shanghai Have an internal conflict between your thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Hurst Are indecisive and unmotivated and as a result cannot move forward in life.
- You continually suffer health issues, especially those affecting their heart or gut region.
- Find yourself stuck in dis-empowering emotional states e.g. depression, anger, anxiety, frustration, etc.
- Continually behave in a destructive manner but cannot seem to stop.
- Have a pattern of not acting upon or sabotaging your dreams, goals and plans.
(1)© 2012 mBIT International Pty Ltd. Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka.