I am a fully qualified coach and counsellor with over 15 years’ experience of helping individuals deal with the challenges that life throws our way. I offer a person centered, friendly approach and can help you feel at ease and able to discuss the issues that are concerning you. I have a wealth of experience in supporting clients, where I provide a confidential environment that enables opportunities to be fully explored, identify barriers that may be holding clients back and empower them to think outside the box to generate new effective strategies that enables progress with their individual goals. His in-depth knowledge, coaching ability and practical experience, delivers a real understanding of how to maximise personal opportunities and improve performance.
I work with both men and women around a vast array of issues such as:
I am a member of the Association for Coaching, accredited by the National Counselling Society, a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, am on the accredited register of the Professional Standards Authority and hold an Enhanced DBS. I offer both short-term solution focus-based interventions and medium to long-term sessions depending on the needs of the individual. Please call or email me for a confidential, no obligation discussion about your needs and costs.
Training and Qualifications:
- ILM Certificate in Enhanced Performance Strategies for Neuro Differences in the Workplace
- Certificate in CBT (SCQF Level 8) – University of the West of Scotland
- Certificate in Coaching (SCQF Level 8) – University of the West of Scotland
- NLP Diploma
- Diploma in Coaching (Distinction)
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling – ABC Accredited
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – ABC Accredited
- NVQ Level 3 in Information, Advice and Guidance
- PTTLS Level 3 – Accredited